“The Energy Roundtable” and EPA Chief Lisa Jackson featured on Sunday, October 9th, at 8:00 pm on K3 Colorado (KCDO-TV Channel 3 and Channel 28.3)
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE — Denver, CO. (PLEASE FORWARD) Sunday, October 9th, at 8:00 pm on K3 Colorado (KCDO-TV Channel 3 and Channel 28.3), the Administrator of the EPA, Lisa Jackson (the first person of color to hold this position), who also is a member of a Presidential Cabinet, is the featured guest on “The Aaron Harber Show”
In the broadcast premiere of Part 1 of an exclusive two-part interview, Jackson discusses her tenure at the head of the EPA, the policies she has implemented, and controversial decisions of the EPA — including the regulation of greenhouse gases. The program also now is available for viewing 24/7 at www.HarberTV.com. Part 2 will be broadcast on Sunday, October 16th, also at 8:00 pm, and also will be available online for worldwide viewing prior to the broadcast.
** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** **
At 8:30 pm, “The Aaron Harber Show: Colorado Now!” features the return of “The Energy Roundtable” series — a comprehensive, nonpartisan look at energy and related issues in Colorado and throughout the nation. More information about the series can be found at www.bit.ly/EnergyUSA.
Based on a succession of one-one-one interviews at the nationally-acclaimed Energy Epicenter conference, the four-part series presents a range of opinions from Energy Industry leaders and experts, government and regulatory officials, environmentalists, and third party participants.
“The Energy Roundtable” is considered to be one of the most in-depth, longitudinal presentations of energy-related issues in the nation. By involving all stakeholders, it gives viewers the multitude of perspectives they need in order to make well-informed decisions. The program also is now available for viewing 24/7 at www.Colorado-Now.com.
Parts 2, 3, and 4 will be broadcast on October 16th and 23rd and November 6th, respectively — all on Sundays at 8:30 pm.
Guests on these editions of “The Energy Roundtable” include:
- Mark Brownstein, Environmental Defense Fund Energy Program Deputy Director
- Jack Coleman, Energy North America Managing Partner & General Counsel
- Peter Dea, President & CEO, Cirque Resources; former President & CEO, Western Gas Resources
- John Hickenlooper, Colorado Governor’; former Petroleum Geologist
- David Hobbs, IHS Chief Energy Strategist; Author, “Fueling North America’s Energy Future”
- John Hofmeister, CEO, Citizens for Affordable Energy; former President, SHELL Oil Company
- James Martin, Environmental Protection Agency Regional Administrator
- Scott Moore, ANADARKO Vice President of Marketing; and Chairman, Colorado Oil & Gas Association
- Dave Neslin, Executive Director, Colorado Oil & Gas Conservation Commission
- Bill Owens, Director, Bill Barrett Corporation; Managing Director, Front Range Resources; former Colorado Governor
- Bill Ritter, Director, Center for the New Energy Economy; former Colorado Governor
- Tisha Conoly Schuller, President & CEO, Colorado Oil & Gas Association; former Vice President, Tetra Tech
- Christopher Smith, U.S. Deputy Assistant Secretary of Energy for Oil & Natural Gas
- Jay Still, Pioneer Natural Resources Executive Vice President
Please inform others of the broadcast schedule and both the televised and online availability of these special public affairs programs. To go to our Facebook Page go www.FB.com/AaronHarberShow . To follow us on Twitter, please go to www.Twitter.com/AaronHarber or send a text saying “Follow AaronHarber” to 40404. Thank you.
# # #